Skills4Stem trainers and assessors are Project Management practitioners themselves wanting to share their knowledge and skills with future generations.
Investment in effective Project Management Training it has a number of benefits for both the individual and the organisation. It will:
- provide a greater likelihood of achieving the desired result;
- ensure efficient and best value use of resources;
- satisfy the differing needs of the project’s stakeholders.
The benefits of learning and integrating a standard methodology across an organisation or specific project include:
- use of consistent terminology;
- a common understanding of the responsibilities associated with roles;
- consistent documentation across projects;
- a structure for development of new project managers;
- greater mobility of staff between projects.
A methodology can be applied in conjunction with a development method such as Waterfall or Agile. The traditional waterfall approach concentrates on gathering full requirements at the outset, and then calculating the time and resource required to deliver them. Agile focuses on which requirements can be delivered in a certain time with the resources available.
SAVING TIME, MONEY & RESOURCES!
Skills4Stem courses use a blended learning approach, mixing classroom sessions, interactive webinars and online learning.
Skills4Stem currently offer the following courses:
|Project Management Courses*|
|Working with AGILE|
|APM Project Fundamentals (PFQ)|
|APM Project Management (PMQ)|
|APM Chartership available Summer 2018|
*Additional courses available from 2018.
Contact us for further information:
Tel: +44(0)1234 245534