Who Are We
Skills4Stem Ltd. is a Global Training Provider with a focus on providing international technical qualifications in Construction, Engineering and Project Management.
The Skills4Stem mission is to provide relevant, up-to-date STEM skills for the present and future global workforce.
Skills4Stem has offices in the UK (Skills4Stem Ltd.) and the Republic of Ireland (Skills4Stem Ireland Ltd.). We predominantly work in the UK, Europe and the UAE.
Skills4Stem Ltd. is a UK Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) approved Main Apprenticeship Provider.
We are approved providers for the following awarding bodies:
- Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
- Pearson Education / Edexcel (Pearson)
- Association of Project Management (APM)
- Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM)
- City and Guilds
What We Do
‘Leadership is all about people… and getting the most out of people’. Colin Powell, (2005)
We specialise in designing and delivering training in three areas:
- Project Management (Inc. Agile & Lean),
- Emerging Technology
Providing a portfolio of unaccredited, accredited & Apprenticeship training solutions from Level 2 – Level 7 in each area. We also provide tailored Leadership & Management Skills for each Pathway.
Our training courses are: high quality, innovative, interactive, flexible and accessible, accredited and always transferable.
Skills4Stem also provide an expert consultancy service for employers to analyse your organisational needs and develop training solutions to meet your specific company requirements, including authoring and producing online eLearning and interactive materials.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to goods that are made to measure or are made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 01234 245534 or write to: Customer Services, Skills4Stem Ltd. 38 Mill Street, Bedford, Bedfordshire MK40 3HD
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
If you’ve changed your mind about your purchase, please return your workbooks and programme course content (In its original condition where hard copies are applicable) with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
This should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
Once returned, we’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
Are there any products that can’t be returned?
We can’t offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you,
- Computer software/ eLearning/ Learning Management System licences that has been started, or computer software cards that have been redeemed
Terms and conditions
- Unless faulty, please return any unwanted items within 35 days of purchase or receipt of your order (90 days if purchased before 1 February 2017)
- If you return any items to our head office and you’d like a refund but don’t have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we’ll give you a credit note to the value of the current selling price
- Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we’ll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase.
- Please return any unwanted item, unless faulty, in its original condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused
- Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange. See above for the full list of products that can’t be returned
- For online or telephone purchases, we’ll refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items
- This doesn’t affect your statutory rights