Who Are We
Skills4Stem Ltd. is a Global Skills and Succession Planning Consultancy with a focus within Science Technology, Engineering and Maths sectors. With much expertise within the Built Environment.
Skills4Stem has offices in the UK (Skills4Stem Ltd.), Republic of Ireland (Skills4Stem Ireland Ltd.) and United Arab Emirates (Skills4Stem Agent: Excellence Training).
Skills4Stem Ltd. is a UK Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) approved Main Apprenticeship Provider.
Skills4Stem are proud to be innovating using technology solutions such as Gamification to collect, analyse and map skills and competencies data prior to designing and delivering high quality tailored UK, globally accredited training to ensure the highest return on investment for employers, individuals and the economy.
Skills4Stem were ‘first to market’ in the UK with Leadership Gamification software products to collect, analyse and map skills for the Built Environment.
Skills4Stem are accredited globally by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and Certified Professional Development (CPD) Standards Office.
In Dec 2015 we were named in the Top 40 Power List by FM Middle East.
What We Do
‘Leadership is all about people… and getting the most out of people’. Colin Powell, (2005)
Built on extensive experience Skills4Stem offers a wide range of high quality face-2-face training, in-house conferences, interactive workshops and consultancy services that can be tailored to individual, project or company requirements.
- Apprenticeships (Specialising in Advanced & Higher Levels)
- Accredited and Non-Accredited Modular Training
- Mentoring Programme Design and Training
- Interactive face-2-face & online workshops
Our training courses are: high quality, innovative, interactive, flexible and accessible, accredited and always transferable.
Consultancy & Technology Services:
- Online eLearning & Education Technology Production
- Training Programme Design and Content Development
- Skills Audits (Including skills gap analysis)
Our expert consultancy services analyse your organisational needs and develop training solutions to meet your company requirements.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to goods that are made to measure or are made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com , or call 01234 245534 or write to: Customer Services, Skills4Stem Ltd. 38 Mill Street, Bedford, Bedfordshire MK40 3HD
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
If you’ve changed your mind about your purchase, please return your workbooks and programme course content (In its original condition where hard copies are applicable) with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
This should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
Once returned, we’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
Are there any products that can’t be returned?
We can’t offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you,
- Computer software/ eLearning/ Learning Management System licences that has been started, or computer software cards that have been redeemed
Terms and conditions
- Unless faulty, please return any unwanted items within 35 days of purchase or receipt of your order (90 days if purchased before 1 February 2017)
- If you return any items to our head office and you’d like a refund but don’t have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we’ll give you a credit note to the value of the current selling price
- Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we’ll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase.
- Please return any unwanted item, unless faulty, in its original condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused
- Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange. See above for the full list of products that can’t be returned
- For online or telephone purchases, we’ll refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items
- This doesn’t affect your statutory rights